Welcome to the Horizon 2020 Transport Info Day
The Horizon 2020 Transport Info Day will take place on Monday, 7 October 2019 from 09:30 to 15:00 CET in Brussels.
The event will present upcoming funding opportunities of approximately €356 million under the Mobility for Growth (MG), Automated Road Transport (ART), Green Vehicles (GV), and Next Generation Batteries (BAT) calls.
It will also give an overview of the application and evaluation process, and present tips for writing a good proposal.
Please note that:
– An integral networking/brokerage event will be organised in the afternoon by the National Contact Points. A further registration for it is mandatory and a link will be provided in your email confirmation!
– If you wish to attend, you need to first register for the Info Days
– Registration for the Info Day and the associated brokerage event is only possible via this page
– Due to a limited number of seats at the conference venue, a maximum of two people per organisation can be registered
– After completing the registration form, you will receive an immediate confirmation that it was processed. This email does not guarantee your participation in the event
– You will be informed within a few days if your registration was successful. Please do not make any travel arrangements before you have received this confirmation
– Live webstreaming of the event will be available and the link will be published on the event on 7 October 2019.
– The event will be held in English without any interpretation.
If you require any further information, please send us an email at email@example.com